Skip to main content

Where is Level Up! Inc - New Address ???

Since I have been inactive in-game, I was late to hear the news that the office of Level Up! Inc is no longer at Pacific Star Building. Many gamers ask – some of them posted questions on my blog post about walk-in customer support service and on my Facebook page – "where is the new office of Level Up! Inc"?

So I made my own little research. I checked on their official website and Cabal PH website but there is no Address listed there.
I've checked their official Facebook page but the contact information was gone (it has address, phone, business hours when I last checked it for the blog post I made).

I Googled them up but then the results are still pointing to Pacific Star Building.
I tried to search them on Google Maps, however I didn’t find them.

So where's Level Up! Office???

Maybe I should post a query at Cabal PH Forums and try my luck (but I haven't done this yet).

So I posted a Facebook status: "Somebody is asking… Where is the new office of Level Up! Inc?"

Somebody is asking… Where is the new office of Level Up! Inc?

There are a few likes, but there is no answer *insert sad face*

BUT! A couple of days ago, a former officemate of mine suddenly sent me a message on Facebook – she knew the new office and she got the information from her friend/co-gamer. (I didn't know she plays Cabal Online, too!)

Level Up! Inc New Address (Disclaimer: Not Official, Not Confirmed)

6th Floor OPL Bldg., Palanca St. Corner Dela Rosa St., Legaspi Village, Makati City

Somebody is asking… Where is the new office of Level Up! Inc?

Who would dare go to this place and confirm if the new office is really there?

If you know that the above address info is wrong and inaccurate, please send me a message here or on my Facebook page. As of this writing, there is no information if they still entertain walk-in customer support. Thank you!

Comments