Skip to main content

My Disregarded Entry for Cabal Player of the Week

My Disregarded Entry for Cabal Player of the Week

As a Cabal Online gamer, you might have encountered the Cabal Player of the Week event. This contest has been gone for some time already, but during those times, I was one of the players who would like to achieve the title. I've sent a few entries before (the elimination game restarts every week, I remembered), but unfortunately, I didn't win. :(

So, when I suddenly lurked into my files and saw my previous entries, I thought of sharing it here on my blog instead. So if you want to know more about me - the person behind this blog, read on! :)

Note: I've edited a few details to make it up-to-date since I've written the original content 2 years ago.


Character name: dandiely
Level: 167
Class: Blader
Server / Guild: Jupiter / SIXTHSENSE
Real Name: Angel
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Age: 25 years old
Occupation: Web Graphic Designer

How can you balance your work and playing CABAL PH:

Two years ago, I focused on my work and sleep early during weekdays. The everyday commute (two hours) left me exhausted that I can't play when I got home. So, I moved closer to office (15minutes and I'm home! yay!) and now I can play after work. I am able to join the 10PM Mission War now and raid some dungeons.

Origin of Character name:

dandelion – this is a flowering grass. Know more about this at my blog :)

Favorite CABAL map:

Desert Scream - mainly because there's no lag in there. LOL Most people were found in the busiest town - Bloody Ice - where I spend some time as well.

What kind of gamer are you?

In-game: I really, really love taking pictures in-game :)
  • [DUNGEON] I prefer going solo in mid-level dungeons (like SOD, FT1, and DX Dungeons) where I farm and get low EXP (I don't want to earn EXP because I'm currently participating in 169 bracket in Mission War).
  • [MWAR] Mainly push-type. I like killing Legacy Guardians :p
  • [GUILD] I am one of the sub-guild master of our guild - SIXTHSENSE
Outside the game: I think I'm much active outside, LOL

When not online, where are you most likely to be seen in?

At home - sleeping, doing art stuff, eating, attending my other hobbies like Gunpla. Or in the office - working.

Favorite color(s): Reds & Pinks, and Earth Tones - Browns, Greens, Blues - and White
Favorite food: Tinolang Manok, Sinigang, Sinampalukang Manok, Tilapia, Seafoods, and fruits/vegetables!

Likes: Iron Man, Avengers, Psychology, Astronomy, Blogging, Music, Art and Web Design.
Dislikes: Disrespectful and abusive people. I don't like IN-GAME CHEATERS (sigh, I can't do anything about it).

Favorite quote: Everything happens for a reason.
Life motto: As long as there is life, there is hope.

Talents: Drawing, Web design...

Achievements:

[Outside the game] First and foremost, I achieved HAPPINESS in this game. I got a second home in this online community and A LOT OF FRIENDS. I learned how to participate in forums because of Cabal. I was able to explore and improve my blogging skills. Cabal has been a source of ART inspiration to me as well.

[In-Game]

  • Honor Rank 15 - Praetor of Glory (it's not easy to earn honor points when you're not always online)
  • Level 8 General Craftsman / Genius Requester
  • Sub-guild master (Forever in Sixthsense guild - never left and never leaving)

I think that's it! I'm not IMBA, I don't even have an awesome set, so I can't boast about any other achievements *cries*

Message to fellow CABALists, Guild members, and friends:

I've always supported Cabal Online and wished the best for this game. Believe me, I once lit a candle in Baclaran church and prayed that this game that I have come to love will endure time and will still be alive and kicking in the online game industry. You might be wondering about the reason why, but it's because Cabal Online has always been a source of inspiration to me. So let's all do our part – play fair – do not cheat, do not scam other players, don’t hack someone else’s account. We all love the thrilling experience that this game promised us when it was first launched, aren’t we?

That's it! LOL I hope I didn't waste some of your time reading this. Hehe

Comments

  1. Ma'am Dandiely (Angel), if you would be kind could you please post a guide about BL character build like yours? I would appreciate it. Please include the combos, equipment, and runes if possible. Thanks!

    IGN: Jindosh
    Server: Orion
    Level: 159
    Class: BL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, OK. Though, my build is not the best, but it's fine for me.
      DEX-type so far.
      Runes, of course, equip the ones with added damage.
      Make sure to reach 58% or above critical rate (BLs have low base crit rate).

      Delete

Post a Comment