Skip to main content

New Facebook Page Name & Link of Cabal Online Philippines

New Facebook Page Name & Link of Cabal Online Philippines
Last August 31, 2018, I've noticed that the official Facebook of Cabal Online Philippines suddenly changed their Facebook link from /CABALPH to /Playpark.Cabal.PH.

Today, September 11, 2018, the Facebook page name was changed from Cabal Online Philippines to Playpark Cabal Online PH.


This brought a temporary headache to me, thinking about all of the backlinks, reference links, and source URLs in my blog posts that I linked back to their official page (now I have to edit ALL of them so readers won't be directed to broken pages). *Sigh*

Take note, guys! As of September 11, 2018, here are the:
Official Facebook Page Name: Playpark Cabal Online PH

Facebook Page Link: https://www.facebook.com/PlayPark.Cabal.PH
I guess this is part of Playpark's re-branding process. I've noticed that all of the pages they managed seems to be changing from time to time.

The Playpark CABAL II page was changed to Playpark Cabal Philippines as well. This might bring some confusion, but I hope it'll get changed into something (merging pages are messy).

Can't find the official page?

If you ever got lost and confused, just visit my Facebook page: dandiely, and on the lower right side part of my page, you can see the section: Pages liked by This Page. You can see and click the official page of Cabal Online Philippines on that area.

Comments