Skip to main content

dandiely Received the Most Popular Influencer Award 2018 for Cabal Online PH

dandiely Received the Most Popular Influencer Award 2018 for Cabal Online PH

Flashback August 19, 2018

Thank you, Playpark and Cabal Online Philippines, for this extremely awesome recognition!

Yep! I, your neighborhood Cabal PH blogger dandiely, was acknowledged as the Most Popular Influencer during the Playpark All Stars Finals event last August 19, 2018.

Who would have thought of that? It's totally awesome to be recognized by the official team and publisher of Cabal Online Philippines!

I am forever grateful sa confidence sa akin ng Cabal PH Team, pati na rin sa trust ng Cabal community kay dandiely bilang isang blogger.

Here's the statement from the Cabal PH team, read by cosplayer Bea Bianca. Huy, super nakaka-touched ito, salamat talaga!
dandiely always provides timely updates and information to the players about the game without any cost. She gives a lot of efforts to create an interactive online community of players on her blog and social media listings.

From the old Cabal forums to her present Facebook page, she managed to build up a good image. Being so friendly and approachable, she influences a lot of players to do the appropriate and morally-upright things in-game and on-ground. I really appreciate her presence in our community. - Lacrimosa

Cabal PH Team Awarded 5 Notable Gamers from the Community

During the event, COPH team awarded 5 remarkable players from the community: the youngest player, the oldest player, the best guild master, the most popular villain, and the most popular influencer.
  • The Youngest Gamer: zxJordan [Orion Server]
  • The Oldest Gamer: princessadiq [Draco Server]
  • The Best Guild Master: NaAntonDre [Draco Server]
  • The Most Popular Villain: TotoyGOLD [Orion Server]
  • The Most Popular Influencer: dandiely [Draco Server]


And since nasa topic na tayo, let me grab this opportunity to give some sort of speech (ganern hahaha)!

A few words from me — dandiely — as a gamer + blogger

I'm going to be totally honest with you. I'm not a pro player.

Most gamers can definitely beat me in a freestyle PK battle.

When I looked at all the existing game bloggers, I was really far behind their skills. I can't show my followers how great of a gamer I am because I'm actually not.

That sank in really hard, but I managed to figure out what my strengths were (and slowly got better rin sa game kahit papaano).

There is Mr. Wormy's blog where you can check all the game-related information you need. There are lots of geek players who can explain every tiny slice of each game item.

There are already lots of pro gamers who showcase their unbelievable skills in Cabal. There are awesome streamers who have hardcore gaming PCs and cool streaming equipment to deliver a quality gaming videos to their viewers.
And all I ever answer to the threads was guides on how fix this or that, when the game is not working. All I ever post on my Facebook Page was latest news or in-game events in Cabal PH, and some random memes.

Although I don't feel like being a support-type in-game (I prefer to attack head-on LOL), my blog has become a support-class in the Cabal community.

dandiely as an influencer

Although I still prefer to be called a blogger, I guess I have become an influencer, of sort, too.
Being an influencer, and a blogger, is a big responsibility.
Many gamers respect your opinions and most likely consider your lead and advice.
Sometimes, I don't have that much confidence. It is hard to create contents that are at least 98% reliable (super-duper priority) and can cater to all kinds of readers/followers/gamers (nerds, technical, non-technical, newbie, casual, pro).
For me, it is not enough to create and share content. It is equally important to engage and interact, to answer questions, to ASK questions, to laugh with gamers, to drop game-related jokes and memes when needed, and to learn from them.
That's it! As with all things in life, I aim to grind and level up both my gaming and blogging skills in order to continue being a reliable, go-to source in this community in my very own ways.

Ang dami ko nang sinabi! Haha! So ayun, thank you so much, Cabal Online Philippines and sa lahat ng followers ni dandiely! ♥

Let me know what you think via sa comments here or on my Facebook Page!

Comments