Skip to main content

Cabal Red - What Exactly is This?


OK so I've recently encountered this CABAL Red full teaser video and asked myself: What is this???

You might have seen me posted this on my Facebook page and asked the same question, LOL. Some gamers mentioned a private server which holds the same name Cabal Red. But the video contains the official logo of ESTgames... so it might be something different - and official.

So today I researched for some more details about this and here's what I found.

Cabal Red: 2nd Mobile MMORPG Adaptation

On April 13, 2021, there were news posted about Cabal Red.

EST Games, led by CEO Hyung-Baek Lee, has released a teaser page for their new mobile MMORPG titled Cabal Red, the second mobile game adaptation of the PC MMORPG, Cabal Online

Cabal Red will be a more sophisticated version of Cabal Online, according to EST Games director Choi Yong-Jin, and he game will be made with Unreal Engine 4.

Watch the teaser video of Cabal Red

Sobrang lupet ng video na to! Superb 3D and animation. Sobrang ganda! Sobrang ganda pati ni Yuan! Hahaha! 


Comments