Skip to main content

Happy 13th Birthday, dandiely!

Happy 13th birthday, dandiely!

Yeeeeeeep! So, I just updated my Cabal Online PH game client so I get to login and see my in-game character for a few moments!

It's been 13 years since I created dandiely. It's been an awesome experience.

dandiely's Timeline

  • 2009 - Created dandiely as my first character in Cabal Online PH. She's a Blader.
  • 2013 - I built my blog (in Wordpress, then eventually I moved to Blogspot).
  • 2018 - I switched my battle style into Force Gunner.
  • 2021 up to present - I became inactive in game. LOL 😂
Of course, I also have inactive days / months in between these years. And so... that's it for the quick post! Hahaha! Stay safe everyone!

dandiely wearing Space Suit costume and helmet

dandiely wearing Space Suit costume and helmet


Comments