Skip to main content

dandiely | One of the CABALegend 2022 Awardees for Cabal Online PH

COPH's 14th anniversary - Name a CABALegend

Flashback June 12, 2022:
In celebration of Cabal Online PH's 14th anniversary, the COPH community was invited to Name a CABALegend.

Little did I know that some good people nominate me (even though I'm already inactive in the game).

Few days after, I was contacted by ex-GM Lexi regarding this award. I wasn't able to submit a video greeting, though. Hehe.

Flashback June 25, 2022:
If you guys wanna check out the recorded live, you guys can watch it here: COPH 14th Anniversary: Dom1n4tion Online Party at 03:30:58 timestamp.


CABALegends 2022 Awardees

Congrats to my co-awardees! You all rock!

 CABALegends 2022 Awardees

  • DYLAN Plays
  • dandiely
  • In-House Gaming
  • MidnightMothra TV
  • zAzalea
As always, I'm grateful to the COPH team for their confidence in me, as well as to the COPH community for their trust all these years! Being named as one of the CABALegends is a humbling experience and an honor! Naks! 😇

Comments