Skip to main content

New Year, New Pet!

New Year, New Pet in Cabal Online - dandiely

I have been inactive for a few years already, and during those times, I lost my Level 30 Meow Ninja pet (as well as a low-level RoboRobo pet used as display pet) during the server merge.

All that's done is done and I can no longer bring them back... so I just grab my one remaining pet from my Wizard account! 😂 Luckily, it's only Level 4, so the Pet Sleeping Kit (Lv.4) only costs 200 Force Gems (Php200).

With the help of a few Facebook followers, I confirmed that I only need the Pet Sleeping Kit to seal the pet. Thanks a lot, you guys! 

Today, I moved my RoboRobo pet from my secondary account to my main account dandiely.

I'm finally happy (once again) to have a little creature next to my game character haha!

I got a new pet this year 2024 - and it's still RoboRobo!


Comments